144 Park, Waterloo
Benjamin Bach, Sales Representative
Cushman & Wajkefield Waterloo Region Ltd.
(519)-585-2200 | (519)-585-2208 fax
120 Randall Drive, Unit F, Waterloo, ON, N2V 1C6
Not intended to solicit anyone or properties under contract to another brokerage.
Benjamin Bach on Twitter
Follow @benjaminbach on Twitter
- The value of a comprehensive database of retail sites March 9, 2013At Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region, we do a lot of retail. We work with 7-Eleven in their expansion in Waterloo Region and other SW Ontario markets, as well as many other smaller tenants – smaller being relative of course, since 7-Eleven has over 46,000 locations worldwide. Doing this much retail real estate work means [...] Related posts: It’s offi […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- BufferBox most recent Kitchener Waterloo firm to be acquired December 12, 2012More great news from Kitchener Waterloo’s business community, BufferBox has been acquired by Google. No numbers have been confirmed, but the rumours are that the deal was for approx $17 million. If you don’t know what BufferBox is yet, there is a great article about them in the Globe and Mail: Sick of missing your [...] Related posts: Apple Store Waterloo op […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Rendering revealed for Momentum’s condos at King & Victoria in Kitchener November 14, 2012The renderings for 1 Victoria in downtown Kitchener have just been released, and the building looks terrific: This building is proposed for the hard corner of King & Victoria where Carbon Computers currently is, opposite the Kaufman Lofts, the Health Sciences Campus, and the future site of the multi modal transit hub. Momentum Developments is [...] Relat […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Cushman & Wakefield led team wins RFP for Waterloo Region Transit Hub strategy October 6, 2012Thursday night was the Grand Opening of Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. and we had a great launch party attending by many of our clients friends, colleagues from Toronto and also some local dignitaries like Waterloo Mayor Brenda Halloran and local MPP Michael Harris. In addition to introducing Waterloo Region to the Cushman & [...] Related p […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Sage II Condos in Waterloo – Turnkey Student Housing September 22, 2012The first phase of Sage Condos by IN8 Developments sold out fast, and the team is back again with the release of a taller, even more exciting luxury building,. Once again, the developer has a turnkey investors package available which includes a fully leased condo, the first year of management, and the condo being fully [...] Related posts: Sage Condos | Pre- […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd