After the quick sell out of Sage Condos first phase, investors have been waiting to see the next project from IN8 Developments. Sage Condos Phase II is being launched officially next week, and once again brings a turnkey hands off investment option for real estate investors looking to tap into the student rental market. Sage [...]
About Benjamin Bach, KW Commercial DirectorBenjamin Bach spends his days helping clients buy and sell investment and commercial real estate in Waterloo Region, Canada (where the Blackberry is from). He serves as Director of KW Commercial, the Commercial Real Estate division of Keller Williams Golden Triangle Realty, and specializes in the acquisition and disposition of development land and income producing assets including apartment buildings, student housing & net-leased commercial buildings.
Update: Sage Condos is sold out, save for 3 penthouses which have not been released yet. We have similar product available, contact us for details. Sage Condos, Waterloo Ontario This week we have had a lot of interest from real estate investors in Waterloo’s newest condo development, Sage Condos. If you would like to review [...]
Have you see the42 Condos yet? This mid rise condo development was just completed this year, and has a prominent Uptown Waterloo location at Bridgeport & Peppler. Momentum Developments is getting a lot of love around Waterloo these days for the release of their new development, RED Condominiums, which debuted last night to a VIP [...]
It’s been a busy day of sales for Momentum Development’s newest Waterloo project, RED Condominiums on King Street at Allen in Uptown Waterloo. They had a VIP launch last night, and are now over half sold – after just one day! RED Condominiums in Waterloo 1/2 Sold Out Momentum sold more than half the units [...]
Momentum Developments have released floor plans for their newest mixed use condominium devleopment, RED Condominiums. RED Condominiums by Momentum Developments in Waterloo releases Floorplans RED Condos will be at King & Allen in Waterloo, right across from the Bauer Lofts. Plans call for 11 studio units, 17 1 bedroom units, 18 1 bedroom +den, 13 [...]
NEWS Alert: Apple Store coming to Conestoga Mall in Waterloo Over at BenjaminBach.com there is big news that will affect the commercial real estate landscape in Kitchener Waterloo. Apple is opening a retail store in Conestoga Mall! Now, this isn’t confirmed by Apple or Ivanhoe Cambridge yet (owners of Conestoga Mall), but there are some [...]
One of the questions real estate investors ask me alot is “What lofts or condos can I buy in Kitchener Waterloo under $200,000?” There are lots of options! Andrin is building new condos in downtown Kitchener next to City Hall – The City Centre condos – and these start under $200,000. The Kaufman Lofts are [...]
Pretty exciting for real estate watchers in Kitchener Waterloo Momentum Developments, the firm behind the42 and BPR Lofts has announced a gorgeous new Condo project across from the Bauer Lofts in uptown Waterloo. Check out the designs: Click over to Will this be the Sexiest Development in Kitchener Waterloo? to see the rest of the [...]
Looking for info on the Bauer Lofts or the City Centre Condos? Click here for info on other condos for sale in Kitchener Waterloo KW Commercial is proud to present 10-335 Northlake Drive in Waterloo, Ontario for sale. Update: This property has been sold to a real estate investor. This well maintained two bedroom condominium [...]
Brisk Month for Sales of Waterloo Condos There were 43 condos sold in Waterloo in April 2010 vs 27 in April 2009. Of interest to real estate investors, there were 4 sales at the Northlake Condos, a complex where several of our clients own rental units. Three basement units sold for between $133,500 & $134,000, and [...]
Benjamin Bach, Sales Representative
Cushman & Wajkefield Waterloo Region Ltd.
(519)-585-2200 | (519)-585-2208 fax
120 Randall Drive, Unit F, Waterloo, ON, N2V 1C6
Not intended to solicit anyone or properties under contract to another brokerage.
Benjamin Bach on Twitter
Follow @benjaminbach on Twitter
- The value of a comprehensive database of retail sites March 9, 2013At Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region, we do a lot of retail. We work with 7-Eleven in their expansion in Waterloo Region and other SW Ontario markets, as well as many other smaller tenants – smaller being relative of course, since 7-Eleven has over 46,000 locations worldwide. Doing this much retail real estate work means [...] Related posts: It’s offi […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- BufferBox most recent Kitchener Waterloo firm to be acquired December 12, 2012More great news from Kitchener Waterloo’s business community, BufferBox has been acquired by Google. No numbers have been confirmed, but the rumours are that the deal was for approx $17 million. If you don’t know what BufferBox is yet, there is a great article about them in the Globe and Mail: Sick of missing your [...] Related posts: Apple Store Waterloo op […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Rendering revealed for Momentum’s condos at King & Victoria in Kitchener November 14, 2012The renderings for 1 Victoria in downtown Kitchener have just been released, and the building looks terrific: This building is proposed for the hard corner of King & Victoria where Carbon Computers currently is, opposite the Kaufman Lofts, the Health Sciences Campus, and the future site of the multi modal transit hub. Momentum Developments is [...] Relat […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Cushman & Wakefield led team wins RFP for Waterloo Region Transit Hub strategy October 6, 2012Thursday night was the Grand Opening of Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. and we had a great launch party attending by many of our clients friends, colleagues from Toronto and also some local dignitaries like Waterloo Mayor Brenda Halloran and local MPP Michael Harris. In addition to introducing Waterloo Region to the Cushman & [...] Related p […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd
- Sage II Condos in Waterloo – Turnkey Student Housing September 22, 2012The first phase of Sage Condos by IN8 Developments sold out fast, and the team is back again with the release of a taller, even more exciting luxury building,. Once again, the developer has a turnkey investors package available which includes a fully leased condo, the first year of management, and the condo being fully [...] Related posts: Sage Condos | Pre- […]Benjamin Bach, Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd